EP 71 | Profit Boss Radio | The Future of Money with Amanda Steinberg
Amanda Steinberg of DailyWorth is back with us on the podcast today – my first-ever repeat guest! Amanda’s new book, Worth It: Your Life, Your Money, Your Terms just came out, and she’s here today to share some of the lessons she’s packed into the book.
Amanda shares why she felt inspired to write the book with a personal yet prescriptive tone. We talk about changing how women think about money – from something that’s a source of shame, into a powerful tool to improve your life.
We also talk about investing and how it’s expected to change in the future, and options for socially-conscious investing. Amanda also shares the story that keeps her going when she is feeling overwhelmed at work.
Listen To The Full Interview:
What You’ll Learn From This Episode:
- Why Amanda wrote Worth It to put a different spin on all the financial advice out there.
- How Amanda splits how she sees money into roots (assets) and wings (cashflow, credit, etc.).
- Why so many women have shame around money, and how to overcome it.
- What makes a “money coma” and how to tell if you’re in one!
- How the future of investing will help us make more socially conscious decisions.
- Why choosing which charities to invest in is such a personal decision.
Featured On The Show:
- Connect with Amanda: DailyWorth
- Worth It: Your Life, Your Money, Your Terms by Amanda Steinberg
- EP 34 | Profit Boss Radio | A Woman’s Guide to Financial Fulfillment with Manisha Thakor
- EP 60 | Profit Boss Radio | Making Money: Honest, Easy & Beautiful with Tara Gentile
- Tara Gentile
- One Light Global
Don’t forget to join our free private Profit Boss community on Facebook!
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!